Retain Stacey Bankston Engel
for Ellensburg City Council
I have been on Ellensburg City Council since September 2018. I have enjoyed being able to serve the community and impart policy that allows families to thrive.
With my education and background in commercial construction management, I am well-suited to the task during this time of rapid growth.
As Councilwoman I am committed to the following...
I am committed to this community.
Eight years ago my husband, Ryan, and I decided to make Ellensburg our home and we feel blessed to be raising our four young boys in this community.
Follow me on Facebook
Not on Facebook? That's OK.
You Can Follow Me Here Too!
- Letter: Stacey Bankston Engel has personal, professional background needed on council October 17, 2019
- Voter 411 October 15, 2019
- Get informed on ALL the candidates October 15, 2019
- Letter: Have been impressed by Stacey Bankston Engel on council October 12, 2019
- Letter: Ellensburg needs a city council member like Stacey Bankston-Engel October 10, 2019